August 2, 2007

And now that I'm moved...

I should probably say that Charleston is nice... but smells funny sometimes. I took some pictures of my WIPs. In the knitting world, things aren't getting done, but in my little house, things are getting done. My living room walls are painted, my office and Jared's office is painted. We still to paint the trim in all the rooms, but its coming a long nicely. My kitchen, which is one of the 2 rooms not being painted is a mess, but there is contact paper in the cabinets and some dishes. Hopefully this weekend I can get some sleep and get the rest of the ktichen together.

I did go to a stitch and bitch in Charleston this week, it was a very small group, but it was still pretty fun.

I'm still working on the borderof the blanket and almost done with the body of my sweater. Knitting is defiantely taking a back seat to my house right now. Its rather sad if you ask me.

Leave some comments if you read this, I feel like I'm typing into no mans land out here ;)

5 comments:

Betty said...

Hello from Nashville! Hope you are enjoying Charleston!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading, Sweet Thang! :) We sold the house and the packers are scheduled for Aug. 24. Sigh. We haven't picked a new house in Clarksville yet, but we're getting close. This should be interesting. Miss you.

Niquie said...

Thanks ladies for leaving some comments. I'm going to really try to use this more, but at the moment, I can't find the charger to my laptop!

Laurie- I'm sorry that you're leaving Nashville, but I know you wll be fine. Nashville's only an hour away. I hope it all goes well!

smelk-o-matic said...

We miss you, Niquie!

Jen said...

Hi Birdie! You're on an adventure!

We miss you.