June 6, 2011

This time, with GUSTO!

So, Niq, how's life?

Life is good. It's amazing what happens when you LET life be good. For the past few years, life has felt anything but good. There's is knitting, there is education, there is soccer, there is yoga. I have been a very very busy woman this year!

I'm turning 30 next month... Yes, this is a little scary, but with all things, there is no fear if you know what's important. So, because I'm going to be 30, I'm really going to use this year as year of finishing things I've started, may it be knitting, books, house projects, so on. This will be the year to get them done. I'm not going to try to put anymore on my plate, but maybe, I can just enjoy knowing what its like to finish what I started.

Here's a breakdown of some what I've started that needs to be finished:
Knitting:
Hourglass sweater- January 2006
Warmest leg warmers- October 2005!!

House:
Repaint trim in kitchen
Finish painting doors/trim in bathroom and halls
Get curtain rods up


Work:
Get syllabus and calendars for 1st semester of physical science and chemistry for tech finished
Get first unit of both classes done before school starts.
Get first two weeks of copies made

I'll try to update on what's going on, let's hope I can get some of this stuff done :)





No comments: