January 14, 2007

Its an update!

I'm working on getting some of my old projects done. I finished my-so called scarf out of manos del uruguay and my spril ribbed fingerless gloves from Last Minute Knitted Gifts out of Plymouth encore. I need to make them with another 8 rows... they don't even cover my whole palm! But, the next pair will. I'm trying oh so hard not to start a new project, but its been difficult, but I need to keep working on some of the things I have been working on.


So, that leaves me with what is not crossed out on the list on the side bar. However, I think that I'm almost done with one of the sleeves for Jared's sweater, I'm almost done with the sleeve increases. I think he'll really like it when its all done. Too bad its been so warm that he may not even get to enjoy it. That would really really suck!

Well, thats about it kids! I'm off to go knit I think.


No comments: